We look to support start-ups with early customer traction and/or revenues with their scaling plans. We invest upto INR 25 lacs in this program. While not residential, most benefits of the Accelerator program continue in the Scale Up program as well.
Axilor’s scale up program is aimed at early stage startups that have recently gone live with their product/business plan and have several active users experiencing the product.
We offer INR 25 lakhs in funding as a part of the scale up funding program in exchange for a small minority stake in the company. This stage typically qualifies as seed stage funding for companies.
Yes – so long you meet our criteria for investment and operate in the sectors we are interested in.
The Early-Stage Funding program supports start-ups from launch to scale, backed by funding of INR 75 lakh to INR 3 crore for a significant minority. This program is aimed at companies looking to raise a pre series A or early series A round. Typically, companies that qualify for the early stage funding program are those that have demonstrated a market fit and have had good customer traction and revenue visibility.
Typically, companies that qualify for the early stage funding program are those that have demonstrated a market fit and have had good customer traction and revenue visibility.
The early stage funding program is aimed at companies looking to raise a pre series A or early series A round and ticket sizes range from INR 50 lakhs to INR3 crore for a significant minority.
– E-mails are messy to keep track especially when you receive a lot of them. If you want to apply for funding, go to this Link and enter the details it asks for.
– We respond within a week on most applications.
– For the ones we select, we have an initial call to know more and follow it up with analysis and reference checks. For many reasons, we end up with a much smaller number after this step.
– We follow it up with a meeting with one of our founders and then present to the IC. On IC approval, we proceed with other formalities starting with the term sheet.
– As for timelines, while there is no specific time frame in which an investment is completed, the entire process can range between 25 days and 3 months.